cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAhHsfDmEwt
Constellation

Re: My fitness pal and s health syncing?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this also work if you only want the food to come across?

userkZX0vtXMC8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, so the above does work.... However, when you connect S Health to MyFitnessPal a progress ring will be spinning in the top right corner.  When I noticed this spinning (after reinstalling multiple times) I decided to wait until the progress ring stopped.  Once the progress ring stopped I exited the apps and devices screen and everything synced immediately!!!!  Was getting so frustrated with this, hopefully this will resolve everyone else's syncing issues.

user1NAN0AmdKr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want to update my fone

userSxwpQDRlxs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok then do it. 

userVqjffoNFlL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive done this and its still not synching exercise or steps

userGeEtcuGSaY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd been having the same problem with Samsung health not always syncing my step count to My Fitness Pal and after reading all the comments and trying a few people's suggestions it was still not working. I then started having a play around in the S Health app and done the follow which worked!... Not sure if it was a coincidence or actually worked!? Will see again tomorrow.

Scroll to bottom of S health home screen > click 'Manage items' > scroll down to 'feature apps' at bottom of page > click find more apps > it should then show My Fitness Pal (mine says 'open ' in green) > I clicked on it and it opened up MFP and updated the steps!...

Goodluck fingers crossed it might help some of you! 🤞☺️