cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNOsTcMQfkI
Asteroid

Once again galaxy buds poor call quality

After trying my second pair of galaxy buds this time for eight days the results are pretty much the same I have to say. With the latest updates installed the call quality is just absolutely unacceptable. You can hear everyone else fine but, the voice coming to them from you is horrible;  unless you happen to be at home in a quiet place  then people just say you sound a little bit muffled.

I really tried to love the galaxy buds. They were great for working out, super comfortable listening to music was great but again as so many other users have stated if you’re on your phone and your bluetooth headset the call quality is absolutely unacceptable.  No doubt with all these poor reviews on voice call quality on a phone call Samsung’s next galaxy buds will be more improved and I will most likely try those when they come out. 

4 REPLIES 4
userkPnMlrx2bS
Constellation

Re: Once again galaxy buds poor call quality

When im on a call with someone and have one bud in they cut out bad and just sound bad but when i connect to both the quailty goes to good/great however with one bud in ive had multiple complaints about sounding god awful sometimes impossible to understand havent tried both in to improve my end yet will report back with results.

But seems possibly connected to the fact if you have one earbud in music volume/max volume is lowered vs having both in/connected.(probably to help with the fact you probably have only one in to help hear whats going on around you better)

userNOsTcMQfkI
Asteroid

Thanks for your response.  What I am referring to is the person on the other end has a very difficult time hearing me and says the call quality is not good at all... coming from me. I have left many messages testing right earbud left earbud and both earbuds in making phone calls and when I listen to my messages the call quality is just horrible if I’m not in a quiet place when talking... then it just sounds like you’re kind of muffled when speaking.  The interesting thing though is if I record a video with the earbuds in my voice sounds perfect even while on a hike in a  bit windy conditions 

Honored Contributor

@userNOsTcMQfkI wrote:

Thanks for your response.  What I am referring to is the person on the other end has a very difficult time hearing me and says the call quality is not good at all... coming from me. I have left many messages testing right earbud left earbud and both earbuds in making phone calls and when I listen to my messages the call quality is just horrible if I’m not in a quiet place when talking... then it just sounds like you’re kind of muffled when speaking.  The interesting thing though is if I record a video with the earbuds in my voice sounds perfect even while on a hike in a  bit windy conditions 

Since I got my earbuds back in June, I made couple of phone calls just to make sure it works, but have not tested in different conditons.  I don't use any earbuds for calls, I use dedicated Bluetooh headset with good quality mic

userkPnMlrx2bS
Constellation

Not to be rude but i did mention my end going to others through phone calls is awful god awful. I was actually curious if having two in makes the mic better by judging by your reply of you taking a video and the mic sounds good seems to make me think theres a software problem.