cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQ9uXTPa2rL
Asteroid

Preordered with T-Mobile on Feb 22, Shop Samsung app is saying it's not eligible for galaxy buds?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I pre-ordered by S10 though T-Mobile on the 22nd. I got the pink version and it just arrived today. When trying to claim the buds through the Shop Samsung app it is saying 'After reviewing your device, it looks like you're not eligible for this promotion'. Am I doing something wrong?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userBXIPbYrOOo
Constellation

Re: Preordered with T-Mobile on Feb 22, Shop Samsung app is saying it's not eligible for galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to me. I just checked the app again and it's working now. I guess there was a bug that Samsung had to fix. Try again it should work for you now. 

9 REPLIES 9
userYyfKfLOjUc
Astronaut

Re: Preordered with T-Mobile on Feb 22, Shop Samsung app is saying it's not eligible for galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same thing. Im going to be one hot momma if i dont get the air buds. Im currently waiting to chat with a rep. Will post when i get it straightened out.

userQ9uXTPa2rL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been on hold with the helpline (I called the 1-866-888-5503 number) for over 2 hours now... up until about 5 mins ago there was music playing, now the line is just silent. I'm not very pleased at the moment.

userzb23rRlAmR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exact same problem. I ordered mine on the 22nd thru Verizon. I was told I did not qualify either. I am calling again tomorrow. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Preordered with T-Mobile on Feb 22, Shop Samsung app is saying it's not eligible for galaxy b...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s10/offers/frequently-asked-questions/ under sections: How do I register for this offer if I pre-ordered a Galaxy S10 or S10+? and What happens if I am having general problems with my claim registration?

userQ9uXTPa2rL
Asteroid

Re: Preordered with T-Mobile on Feb 22, Shop Samsung app is saying it's not eligible for galaxy b...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried calling the number ending in 5503 yesterday. Waiting on hold for 2hrs 45mins with music playing, then the line just went silent. I called back this morning and I'm in queue for a call back this morning, but it said it was a 2+ hour wait.

TheRabbi
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried to warn everybody about this Day 1 of preorders, but one of the mods thought I was being too negative. 

Ordering through the Shop Samsung app DID NOT include the Buds in the order. If they weren't in the order, you weren't going to get them. Period. I was lucky to notice that (from previous experience with that app), placed an order through the actual website, and canceled the Shop order. All was well.

Search through my posts, and you should be able to find the post(s) where I discussed this issue with the app.

So here's what SHOULD happen now. Once you finally get through to customer service, they SHOULD give you a coupon equal to the cost of the Buds, to be used exclusively for the Buds. That's what they did for me when I didn't get the promo order with the last item I ordered through the app. You can even point them to this post to show this was a known app issue, which resulted in you not getting the promo.

And for future reference: DO NOT use the Shop Samsung app for orders of any kind.

TheRabbi
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In fact, I posted a link to a video I made showing the bug in the app. Just search my posts. 

userBXIPbYrOOo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to me. I just checked the app again and it's working now. I guess there was a bug that Samsung had to fix. Try again it should work for you now. 

userQ9uXTPa2rL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the head ups about it working now. I was able to use the Shop Samsung app right now and it is in fact working.