cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZ0mbbcV9BR
Asteroid

Registration of ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know how to register the galaxy ear buds with Samsung care ?. I've tried all the ways possible, and unable to do. Or is it not able to be registered ?.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Registration of ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are still unable to register the Buds, you can contact the Accounts team for additional assistance. They may be reached by calling 1 855-795-0509

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are still unable to register the Buds, you can contact the Accounts team for additional assistance. They may be reached by calling 1 855-795-0509

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

userrm5O8HAVDN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just went to samsung.com and found register a product. Entered the product number and then my right earbud serial number. Done deal. Received an immediate email confirming registration.

usery7qJRjolFh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did you find the serial number?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The serial number is located on your box

Note 9 User

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hope it helps you they help to get mine registered

Note 9 User