cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCOkitYsvVs
Constellation

Replacement iconx

I bought a pair of iconxs on ebay lasted me a while, but stepped on one and it didn't survive. I knew because it was a ebay buy, I probably had no warranty. So I ordered a replacement off ebay and now am seeing that it's not connecting, I made sure they are both the 2018 version and from what I understood should work. I still have the broken icon and the only thing that doesn't work on it is its touch, what can I do or am doing incorrectly.
6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Replacement iconx

Can you provide the model code of your Iconx?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userCOkitYsvVs
Constellation

The module is sm r140 for the earbud and eb pr140 for the cradle
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried the steps listed here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userCOkitYsvVs
Constellation

Yes I've cleaned them, the case, and tried multiple usb cables. Every time they just blink in the case.they will work in my ear and can play songs stored on each bud, how ever they will not sync so I can listen to them together.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just wanted to check in to see if you could provide us the serial number for your IconX located on the bottom of the charging case?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

May I have the serial number of the iconx?