cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjfF1zfFtxL
Constellation

Request for Display Fade feature to work with wrist gesture on Gear Sport (and other smartwatches)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told by your chat support person to post my request here.

I am a runner with old eyes that take a while to focus.  I like to be able to raise my watch and check my stats. I bought the Samsung Gear Sport thinking I would be able to do just that.  However, with the wrist gesture on, I only get a display of 6 seconds, and someitmes only 2 seconds. This is not enough time.  This appears to be a frustration amongst a lot of users but it doesn't appear to have been addressed in software updates?  My only option appears to be to either turn off the wrist gesture prior to running ( a cumbersome, multi step process) or use an app to keep the display on full time (draining the battery).  I would love to see an option for setting the wrist gesture screen time out or ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Request for Display Fade feature to work with wrist gesture on Gear Sport (and other smartwat...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Request for Display Fade feature to work with wrist gesture on Gear Sport (and other smartwat...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.