cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Galaxy Bud has lower volume than left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Can you send me your full model code, serial number and baseband version via private message: https://bit.ly/2tWAAvS

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Jeniusvi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungLarry--I don't see a link on your post--could you repost it please? Smiley Happy

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Jeniusvi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks!

userYUgHWe7nzB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. Is there even a way to fix this. 

userZB3dh64G9h
Constellation

Galaxy Ear Buds: Quiet left ear

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After the recent updates, my left ear bud has been extremely quiet. I've turned on media sync. I've reset the ear buds. Done everything I could find online and still left is barely whispering while the right is turned up all the way. 

Has anyone found a solution to this? 

Highlighted
userZB3dh64G9h
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Ear Buds: Quiet left ear

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Message sent to SamsungLarry with model number & cradle number after seeing their response to a similar post. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Ear Buds: Quiet left ear

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for letting us know. We will respond to you there!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Alphanse
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Left ear quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, has been happening for the last few weeks. Have tried re-installing Wearables app, un-pairing and re-paiting, cleaning the buds thoroughly. Nothing seems to be working, frustrating as I use them every day, love them as a product.

I have looked at the prvious threads and read through the troubleshooting guides on the website but none of it has resolved the problem.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Buds Left ear quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Can you please provide us with the model, serial, and firmware version in a private message?