JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 04-29-2019 09:54 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user9equFJLLuc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

No I haven't can you tell me how to do that 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/#reset-your-galaxy-buds-or-gear-iconx

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user9equFJLLuc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

When I reset it still doesn't work 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for that information. I would recommend an accessory exchange. Can you please provide me with the following information:

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user9equFJLLuc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Is this going to be posted or is this a private message 

0 Likes
user9equFJLLuc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I reset them and my right bud still won't work I can't hear anything 

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I just sent you a private message. Please follow up with me there, and respond directly through Community. If you respond to the email notification, we will not recieve your message, as this is a do not reply email. 

0 Likes
user83lPcBAWjb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

The volume just randomly dropped in my right ear bud. Tried reconnecting, charging for a while but nothing is working.

I've seen other people have this issue.

Can someone please advise me is this fixable?

Thanks

Swayze
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same exact issue, and when reconnecting the right ear will have lower volume than left still. Right east will also lose ambient sound while left still keeps going, giving me a weird experience of music/ambient sound on left ear and sound completely cancelled on right ear. Im not sure if this was an issue before the update tho bc the sound clarity in ambient mode sucked before update but after update it was great so i actually used both ears frequently after update and thats when i came across the issue. The wearable app is also fully updated, phone is note 9 att version also fully updated. Ive reset the buds, uninstalled the galaxy buds app and wearable and reinstalled both and it didnt fix at all

user83lPcBAWjb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've tried resetting them and connecting them to other devices. Same issue.. I'm really hoping this is a software issue, it would be pretty terrible if this needed a replacement as this just happened randomly, don't see how I could have caused any damage to the Bud...

0 Likes