cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFo01BBZXAO
Asteroid

Right earbud drains extremely quickly

I've had my earbuds for a few months and the right hand earbud has started draining very quickly. It just died and the left hand one is still at 95%. Is something wrong with the bud?

Thanks,

John

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: Right earbud drains extremely quickly

@userFo01BBZXAO wrote:

I've had my earbuds for a few months and the right hand earbud has started draining very quickly. It just died and the left hand one is still at 95%. Is something wrong with the bud?

Thanks,

John

Do you know if case is charging the right earbud properly?  Check the pins in the case and the right earbud to see if they need to be cleaned.  I don't know if resetting them can help, but won't hurt to try.  Connect your earbuds and then in the Galaxy Wearable>about, there should be reset option

userFo01BBZXAO
Asteroid

No, actually, looking closer it looks as though the pin on the right hand chargin port is slightly lower than the other one:

20190913_092928.jpg

But I mean I've always been careful with it so I don't know why it's done that! Is this something that would be covered by warranty?!

Honored Contributor

@userFo01BBZXAO wrote:

No, actually, looking closer it looks as though the pin on the right hand chargin port is slightly lower than the other one:

20190913_092928.jpg

But I mean I've always been careful with it so I don't know why it's done that! Is this something that would be covered by warranty?!

I personally don't see why it wouldn't be covered, if you have the receipt or some how Samsung can validate your purchase...

Highlighted
userFo01BBZXAO
Asteroid

Okay, I've spoken to them and they've said to take it into a Samsung Store. Fingers crossed they will say it's covered under warranty. I hope so because I've not done anything with them to break the pin and I'm always careful with them...

I'll post an update just for anyone else who has a similar issue.