JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-13-2019 11:03 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Dlin8014
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just recently talked to a samsung member person thingy about the same problem you have! All you had to do is go into the galaxy wearable app and reset your galaxy buds in the about earbuds. (The option will show when you connect your galaxy buds to your phone) Hopes this helps!

mr_moonshine
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Perfect, this worked for me!

0 Likes
levina0729
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you so much for this, I don't understand why the Samsung person couldn't have just said this to the people having the issue as opposed to having them DM them... I appreciate you saving me the trouble!!
0 Likes
Samsung_IqwzNPB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The exact thing happened to mine, they just arrived yesterday and by today the left bud has no audio but still responds to touch.

0 Likes
userK5H8wbhCWV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have similar issue. Mine is with the right bud. I've only used mine about three times.

What is the 7 sec restart?

0 Likes
userCOSkN3Xoqh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine just started to do the same thing just now. Sigh

0 Likes
userfwyWNb1tIo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I recently got my galaxy buds and after the first time I connected I updated and the update froze. So I uninstalled galaxy wearable and I am unable to connect my buds. And now only the left earbud is charging. Any ideas?
Bounkers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue here I just opened up my buds and I got a beep noise in the right one bud. Went to the app and left ear bud 100% and right ear bud was at 10% while being connected to power over night.

0 Likes
Alan_50501
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue as everyone else green light on case green light when I open it... I've had mine for maybe a month if that...my left one says 100% right one is 15%.. what about a warranty on them I brought them when I got my s10plus and have not had very long at all...update available but cant do it as my right one needs to be 30%

And if Samsung dont replace these I'll get rid of all there products and go to apple

Bounkers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Both buds have been charing same time and the right bud is still lower in charge?