JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 08-02-2019 12:12 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
FatboiG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

🤔 Interesting...haven't had this problem personally since using ..maybe jus try cleaning buds on the inside🤷🏿‍:male_sign:🤷🏿‍:male_sign:🤷🏿‍:male_sign:

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please follow the steps in the accepted solution.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usermFxPW7OcBX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Has anyone figured out a solution i have a very Similar problem and it is very irritating

user4d6OHCl1tQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I simply blew into the one that wasn't working as expected and it improved dramatically.  I have been searching the forums and reddit for an answer and I could not find anything, just moderators saying "dm me", that is truly how to work a COMMUNITY FORUM. But what do I know?

userr5u7MyDFXc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had this problem to. Just clean the ear bud and it should be fine.

userBMNEK1joGm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue, cleaned the bud and checked the charge

user88iuG38ark
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello my right earbud has now gone quiet can barely hear anything coming from it have try all the resets disconnecting stuff and nothing has worked even tryed on several phones and no luck 

AcENiTeS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

same issue happened to me the first three times I had to contact Samsung to get a replacement then the 4th time I look up on YouTube there's actually a reset button when removing the ear adapters to push with a SIM card ejector tool.

user0Fr0hqPcpV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine have been doing the same thing for a while now. Just the right earbud is super quiet compared to the left and I've tried everything in these comments with no luck.

user96KpYmnek9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did ur problem solve? I have the same

@linkboy wrote:

Hello, I was listening to my earbuds today and the right earbud got super quiet, almost to the point where I couldn't hear it. It sounds like it's super tinny.

The left earbud works perfectly fine. They have not gotten wet at all.

I have the volume on my Note 8 turned up to max and the volume on the earbuds is up to max as well (via holding the touchpad).

I've done a reset on my buds and the right one is still super quiet. 

Does anyone know what the issue could be and how to fix it?