cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S Gear 3 Frontier will not charge at all

My frontier is about 3 years old. It gradually started to lose battery capacity until I couldn't wear it even a few hours without it draining completely. Then I started having the issue where it wouldn't take a charge, at all. It won't even light up. I've tried multiple sources and different Samsung chargers (my wife has an s gear 3 classic). Nothing. Like it's not sitting on the charger at all. After a friend suggested it, I had the battery changed. It worked for 3 days just fine. Now the watch is back to not charging, or being recognized by a charger at all. 

Anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S Gear 3 Frontier will not charge at all

Where did you have your battery changed for the watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm not sure. The hubby got it done. But it quit charging at all (not even recognized as being on the charger) BEFORE the battery swap. Then with the new one worked for 3 days just fine before again not being recognized by any charger. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I understand. Many times repairs will also carry a warranty. I recommend checking with the service center to see if they offer any type of warranty for the repair. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.