cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dopa
Constellation

Re: S10 galaxy earbuds promotion a scam ?

That is exactly the opposite of what I was just told by Samsung's promotion department customer service. The image I uploaded was a screenshot of the pre-order information, but they need proof of purchase in the form of a receipt with my name on it, the name of my provider, and the date. This is more complicated than it needs to be. Samsung totally botched this promotion.

Highlighted
Leinz
Galaxy

Not what they told me back in early March... Also, my Buds are enroute, should be here Wednesday. 

usernrdAH8VZCl
Asteroid

I did the same. They rejected. No response now. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

40kqw
Asteroid

I think that Samsung customers here have done their due diligence in contacting Samsung and dealing with the promo issues. Telling us to get in touch with E-Commerce department is not a solution to the problem. 

Many of us have sent in the proper paperwork with the submissions just to be told that our submissions were rejected because the date was out of the offer's date. Which, as it turns out, is not true.

I have been in touch with Costco and they have been in touch with their Samsung Representative, and the paperwork that was issued by Costco for the promo should be working without any gliche. I have also contacted Samsung Support numerous times to no avail.

So in my opinion this is a complete an utter failure on Samsung's part.

I appears that our only other option is to get the Better Business Bureau involved. 

Either there is some mismanagment going on with this particular promotion or Samsung is out of touch with its customers and thinks this will just blow over. I can tell you, it will not.

Your E-Commerce department should be reaching out to us!!!

usernrdAH8VZCl
Asteroid

My preorder receipt has a date on it. Samsung said I didn't have a date show on the receipt, then reject.

40kqw
Asteroid

Yep, same here. The date is clearly imprinted and they said it wasn't. 

userW3aDqK5027
Constellation

I'm having the same problem.  I've sent the pre order confirmation multiple times still rejected trying to say it doesn't show an eligible device . It clearly shows it's an s10 plus.

user3s2qrv7hOR
Asteroid

Glad to see that I am not the only one having troubles with Samsung, they really made a nightmare out of this promotion 

usernrdAH8VZCl
Asteroid

I am going to report to cousumer affairs and BBB if I don't receive my free earbuds by end of April.