cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruU4DA1vwi8
Constellation

SAMSUNG GALAXY BUDS REPLACEMENT CASE MANAGEMENT NOT PICKING UP PHONE CALL AND TECH SUPPORT NO HELP

I received the samsung galaxy buds (free with promo), through the preorder of the samsung galaxy s10 plus promo. Once the galaxy buds where updated through the wear app, they no longer connected to my device or any device. I called tech support and they were unable to help me. Samsung tech support agreed to replace my galaxy buds after I provided all requirements and proof of purchase for the s10 plus, because they were defective. I sent back the original galaxy buds that were given to me, and samsung tech support informed me that once they receievd my galaxy buds, it would take 12-14 business days to send me my replacement galaxy buds. However, its been a month and no replacement. I've called customer care a numerous amount of times, and have been put on hold for over an hour and CASE MANAGEMENT NEVER PICKS UP THE PHONE.  No one knows what's going on with the replacement galaxy buds. I was given a tracking number 1Z54V84A8793177298 and the status says shipment ready for UPS pickup for the past month. No one is being helpful what so ever, and case management was suppose to call me back, but no call back. I've been a samsung customer for the last 10 years, and honestly I can say that samsung " HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, I'VE EVER EXPIERENCED."  

In addition, my Samsung galaxy s10 plus was defective and I called customer service for that situation and nothing was done. I had to go to a samsung local repair shop to get the battery, and mother board replaced after having the device for 4 days.  Samsung tech support created an excalated ticket (Ticket Number: 4150175583) in regards of the galaxy buds replacement, but nothing has been resolved. 

10 REPLIES 10
user8Cz8MCMMrh
Constellation

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY BUDS REPLACEMENT CASE MANAGEMENT NOT PICKING UP PHONE CALL AND TECH SUPPORT NO HE

I have been dealing with the same thing in reference to my Samsung gear icon X Earbuds that were defective. The first pair became unsynced with the volume so I sent them back and they sent me a replacement pair within two weeks, buy then the second pair did the same thing a month and half later. I called customer service and they advised me to send them back also and they'd send me a gift card for the total amount due to them discontinuing the gear icon X Earbuds but that was back in march. I've been on the phone on hold waiting to speak to case management for hours the someone finally picks may the 13th and tells me that the gift cards are defective and that they'll be sending me a check within a week but here it is in the middle of June and I still have yet to receive anything and continue to keep getting the run around. They've got my Earbuds and my money and all I get is hours of hold time waiting in a stupid que for someone never to pick up the phone! I agree with u to that 100th percent that Samsung has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET! Hopefully they finally get it together and help both of us in resolving our situations. Good luck!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY BUDS REPLACEMENT CASE MANAGEMENT NOT PICKING UP PHONE CALL AND TECH SUPPORT NO...

Please send a private message with any ticket numbers you may have so I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

BDew
Constellation

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY BUDS REPLACEMENT CASE MANAGEMENT NOT PICKING UP PHONE CALL AND TECH SUPPORT NO...

I am also having an issue very similar to this. I have private messaged you with the relevant details. 

user1prOBKiIFA
Constellation

I am also dealing with an issue very similar to this. I have private messaged you with the relevant details. 

Thank You

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you! I have followed up with you there.

Ian_McNabb
Constellation

I've just sent you a DM- I've had an equally frustrating very similar experience.

userCtlk8NAgvM
Constellation

What a waste of money on these..I absolutely hate them...

What a waste of money on these..I absolutely hate them...

userSleKMk6pk4
Constellation

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY BUDS REPLACEMENT CASE MANAGEMENT NOT PICKING UP PHONE CALL AND TECH SUPPORT NO HE

The exact same thing has been happening to me. It has been over a month since i sent them over. I was sent a confirmation of their delivery literally 2 DAYS after i posted them but never recieved further information. I contacted Samsung support and all they would tell me is that they will come soon and nothing ever happens. Honestly considering just asking for my money back because buying new ones would be much quicker.

Sulcar
Constellation

Same problem. But i sent mines in almost a month ago stil...

Same problem. But i sent mines in almost a month ago still havent received the replacements yet