Original topic:

Samsung Accessory Service Transferring file please wait

(Topic created: 08-07-2020 08:28 AM)
Mantas89
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi,

I have Samsung S8+ and Gear S3 Frontier.  I have an issue when I have a working connection between these my items:

After a new android update on mine S8+ I started to get a notification which I cannot turn off. And I do not know what it is trying to do. The notification is not a big deal, but I notice that what my phone and watch discharges very fast. Before my watch takes around 3days, now just a 12h...

"Samsung Accessory Service Transferring file please wait"

2019-04-04 21.33.55.jpg

54 Replies
userQVtZnkUqGU
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same thing! Even after the update, still the same issue. I've followed all of the different steps in this post and it continues to happen and is therefore a total waste of time. It's extremely frustrating! Has anyone had any success?

0 Likes
acmoo1964
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I've also cleared cache and restarted...have tried 3 times since July 31st...I'll never buy Samsung again...

0 Likes
acmoo1964
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I am attempting my 4th try at uninstall/reinstalling Galaxy Wearable App...Resetting my Gear S3 watch (E237)...says to update 5 apps:

Music, Weather, Watch Bixby Voice, Timer, News Briefing...

Selected "update all"

Samsung Accessory Service has just downloaded again and is transferring data...Please wait...

This is Ridiculous...it does not change a thing!!! 

0 Likes
MaryGalaxyS23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Try unpairing your watch and then re - pair the watch and then restart your phone. that worked for me. 

0 Likes
Jscotton87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I keep getting Samsung Accessory Service transfer notification every 2-3 minutes.  I have nothing that is transferring.  It is draining my Active 2 battery and my Note10 plus stays hot. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to stop it. 
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpLFz8TRcJo
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I uninstalled and reinstalled the (latest) wearable app twice, cleared cache, data, restarted, and still getting the file transferring message every few minutes and battery drain on phone. I have to delete the wearable app, which means I'm no longer connected to the watch?

0 Likes
MaryGalaxyS23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Try unpairing your watch and then re - pair the watch and then restart your phone. that worked for me. 

0 Likes
Mr_Calamitous
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Are you a bot? This has to be a bot right? You are literally just repeating the same responses over and over.

All of the above has been tried by numerous people.

Cache has been cleared, memory deleted, app deleted, plugins deleted, soft reset, hard reset, reinstalling everything again. WE ARE STILL HAVING THE PROBLEM. This obviously has nothing to do with the user and everything to do with Samsung. Fix this.

userQVtZnkUqGU
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Exactly. This must be a bot. We've been having these issues for months, clearly the solution of uninstalling/installing the wearables app DOES NOT WORK! Clearing the cache DOES NOT WORK. Samsung needs to fix this. This is beyond frustrating!