Original topic:

Samsung Accessory Service Transferring file please wait

(Topic created: 04-09-2019 11:19 AM)
Mantas89
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi,

I have Samsung S8+ and Gear S3 Frontier.  I have an issue when I have a working connection between these my items:

After a new android update on mine S8+ I started to get a notification which I cannot turn off. And I do not know what it is trying to do. The notification is not a big deal, but I notice that what my phone and watch discharges very fast. Before my watch takes around 3days, now just a 12h...

"Samsung Accessory Service Transferring file please wait"

2019-04-04 21.33.55.jpg

54 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello, Try going into your settings > apps > samsung accessory service > force stop > storage > clear cache. See if that makes the notification disappear.

Mantas89
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I tried this. Also tried to uninstall and when I opened Samsung Gear app it were downloaded again with the same issue.
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Are you trying to connect any other accessories other than your watch to your device at the same time?

0 Likes
Mantas89
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

No, just Samsung Gear S3. When I turn off bluetooth on my watch, I do not see this message.

0 Likes
Swaddlep
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have the same issue on Gear s2 with S9+, this happen after the latest software update to phone.

Paul 

userHPZ8kzzOXX
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have the same issue with an att galaxy s7 edge and Gear S2.   It started last week when I updated and drains both the watch and phone battery.  The watch get very hot and drains within 60 minutes.   Once I disconnect the wtach from phone, the battery drain stops and the Gear S2 cools down.   

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Are you using the galaxy wearable app on your device? Is this the app you installed on your device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.accessory&hl=en_US 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Mantas89
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

It looks like this app, but for me it were installed automatically when I installed Samsung Gear and connected to my watch. Now when I'm opening this link ot is showing that this app is not compatible with my device.

0 Likes
Mantas89
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I notice one thing, when I use a connection over Wifi and Bluetooth are turned off on my watch. This notification does not appear. And the battery is not draining.

0 Likes