JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

(Topic created: 02-13-2018 01:13 PM)
Kaiser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Anyone Else getting this Notification Continuosly on their S3 Frontier

<< Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification and the Privacy policy have been updated. Use the link below to read and accept the legal information , then sign in again at Http://account.samsung.com >>

It happens everytime my watch switches connections BT, Wifi etc. I've logged in to my Samsung account no new privacy policy to verify or digitaly sign. and the link  cant even be clicked on through the S3 watch. You also cant send it to the phone and you cant block the app thats generating notification.

Attached a pic also

114 Replies
SamsungAaron
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi, @Kaiser. That would be annoying to see! How long have you been seeing this?

Also,if you could provide the following, that would be great:

Model Number

Software version

Carrier (if you have one)

0 Likes
Kaiser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The Issue started Yesterday. Speaking of which ...Yesterday was the last timethat Remote Connection worked also. Now watch only goes into Standalone mode when on same wifi network at home and office. anyway got off topic a little .. answers below

Model SM-R765V

Software Ver # 

Tizen 3.0.0.1

R765VVRU1BQJ8

Carrier

Verizon

<Currently not Activated on Network>

0 Likes
SamsungAaron
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you for providing that information, @Kaiser. Let's try following these steps and see if it fixes the problem.

1. From the Apps screen, tap Settings.
  2. Tap Gear info.
  3. Tap Reset Gear.
  4. Tap the âœ” check mark to confirm.
  5. Wait for the device to reset. The device is reset to its factory settings.
0 Likes
Kaiser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Already Have done that Twice yesterday .. Last time 10PM including Wiping my S8 phone and reinstalling .No change in result. Notification for Terms and Conditions pops up everytime my S3 Frontier changes or loses connection. Also I had hoped but did not resolve my Remote Connection issue either. Watch and phone still will not communicate over wifi when BT drops.

0 Likes
SamsungAaron
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you for confirming that @Kaiser. I'm sorry that hasn't resolved the problem. I can't say I have ever seen this before. I want to see if it happens when you log into a different account and see if the notification still pops up. Has anyone else in the community seen this before?

0 Likes
Kaiser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

How do i log into a different account on my watch.? or are you suggesting I create a new samsung account and wipe my devices again ?

0 Likes
SamsungAaron
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I want to see if you logging into a different account brings up the same message. You can sign out of just your watch and sign back in onto a different account. You shouldn't have to do that for your phone. Let me know how it goes.

0 Likes
SamsungCourt
Nebula
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hey there @Kaiser I was just reaching out to see if you were able to take some of the steps @SamsungAaron had previously suggested. Let us know, we definitely want to help you find a solution.

0 Likes
userAhEFx4DVGO
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same problem here, is there any solution for this?????

0 Likes