JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

(Topic created: 04-13-2018 11:47 AM)
Kaiser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Anyone Else getting this Notification Continuosly on their S3 Frontier

<< Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification and the Privacy policy have been updated. Use the link below to read and accept the legal information , then sign in again at Http://account.samsung.com >>

It happens everytime my watch switches connections BT, Wifi etc. I've logged in to my Samsung account no new privacy policy to verify or digitaly sign. and the link  cant even be clicked on through the S3 watch. You also cant send it to the phone and you cant block the app thats generating notification.

Attached a pic also

114 Replies
SamsungIssac
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@user5lCvmufURu

The only ways we found to recreate it was with non-Samsung devices paired with the gear, or not having a Samsung account signed into the gear. As always thanks for your patience! 

0 Likes
user5lCvmufURu
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@SamsungIssacwrote:

@user5lCvmufURu

The only ways we found to recreate it was with non-Samsung devices paired with the gear, or not having a Samsung account signed into the gear. As always thanks for your patience! 

I am using it with a LG phone. I signed in online and this time actually got a notice of changed terms and acknowledged them but the notification still persists no matter how many time i clear it on the Gear. It seems that everytime it reconnects via bluetooth the notification instantly comes back.

So since you were also able to recreate it, is there a solution or are we sol?

Thanks

0 Likes
SamsungIssac
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@user5lCvmufURu

We have not found a solution as of yet. You may have to wait for an update on our side before it is able to be fixed. It could also be an incompatibility on LG's side. This is purely up for speculation at the moment. We appreciate your patience. 

0 Likes
user5lCvmufURu
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@SamsungIssacwrote:

@user5lCvmufURu

We have not found a solution as of yet. You may have to wait for an update on our side before it is able to be fixed. It could also be an incompatibility on LG's side. This is purely up for speculation at the moment. We appreciate your patience. 

Pretty sure it's not an LG thing as the op of this thread has an Samsung S8. So please add it to the list of issues and hopefully it will be resolved. Thanks

0 Likes
SamsungIssac
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@user5lCvmufURu

In his specific situation, it may be an incompatibility with LG's side. But I understand what you mean. I apologize for the confusion. 

0 Likes
user7134Jdo4lE
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I'm having this problem with my brand new watch I just bought. I don't have a compatible phone to work with it and every time I try to log into my Samsung account on the gear it says read the terms of service and try again. I even made made a new account and still have the same issue
0 Likes
userXhzNcPDsua
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Any solution? I have the same problem with this peace of c r a p
0 Likes
user5z6IknUQdX
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

It isnt just an LG issue. I had a Note5 when this started happening on Dec 4.
I am currently on a Note8.
Same this - there isnt an option to ACCEPT the terms and conditions when I log into the account.samsung.com

Theres a DOWNLOAD option. but there is no way ACCEPT option - ANYWHERE!

I've logged into account.samsung.com mega times. I've logged out many times.

this notice never goes away. its extremely annoying.

I have a Note8 with a S3 Frontier .

0 Likes
user0XCn9bzDtU
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same problem

0 Likes
Jzaz
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello,

I have been having the same problem with my Gear s3, I have the Note5 and it kept asking me to accept the terms and conditions and it also didn't let me download anything from my watch but I have found a solution to those that haven't found it.

What you have to do is go to the Galaxy Apps icon on your watch, Click it > then scroll all the way down and click on "Legal notice" it should be in blue > from there it will take you to another screen with "Legal Notice" in blue at the top > you will have to click on "Terms and Conditions" underlined in blue > it will have you look at your phone to which should jump to the "Terms and Conditions" page on Accounts.samsung.com

After all that... I was able to go back on my watch and download content. And it seems like that notification has gone away as well.