JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

(Topic created: 11-14-2018 11:39 AM)
Kaiser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Anyone Else getting this Notification Continuosly on their S3 Frontier

<< Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification and the Privacy policy have been updated. Use the link below to read and accept the legal information , then sign in again at Http://account.samsung.com >>

It happens everytime my watch switches connections BT, Wifi etc. I've logged in to my Samsung account no new privacy policy to verify or digitaly sign. and the link  cant even be clicked on through the S3 watch. You also cant send it to the phone and you cant block the app thats generating notification.

Attached a pic also

114 Replies
userRyXxowJrsg
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have the same problem with my Galaxy Watch. Really annoying, should has to be done ASAP to fix this!

@userj8PCRmd2Nu I guess you did not use an iOs device? I tried with my iPhone but after opening "About watch", I can see my Samsung account but cannot access it in any way (I try to click on it but nothing happens). I already tried to reset the watch as well, but nothing seems to be working... 

0 Likes
userD2nuY78GCL
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

i have the same issue now with my samsung s3 watch.

0 Likes
userhvh2JUIKeg
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS YOU WANT EVERYTHING ERASED FROM YOUR SMARTWATCH.  TERRIBLE SOLUTION.

0 Likes
Freeman
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Don't do this. It will put your watch into reactivation lock.

0 Likes
userIhKU9M8kFW
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@SamsungAaron 

I think I may have solved the problem even though it has not been 24 hours yet  plus I have been away from my phone a few times in the past 4 hours, so I am still testing. Delete the gear wearable app on your phone. Just wait for a few minutes as it has to uninstall everything including plugins. Then reinstall the same app and start all over again.

0 Likes
userIhKU9M8kFW
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I am the one who said to delete the gear wearable app on your phone. It has been 24 hours since i have done this and received no more messages. Normally I would have gotten at least 4 messages by now. I can confirm to delete the app.
0 Likes
usernS56jY4Tq5
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I got my samsung watch yesterday and this message KEEPS appearing, despite me turning off notifications, logging in then out, reading the poxy T&C!! 

Nothing I try is working, to the point i am ready to return the watch already!

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@usernS56jY4Tq5 What is the exact message that you are receiving? Have you tried restarting the watch to see if this resolves the issue?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usernS56jY4Tq5
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Its telling me to click the link to read the updated T&C and privacy policy.....which I have now done 28 times today alone!!!!!!!!

I have restarted everything and everything!

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@usernS56jY4Tq5 Thanks for reaching out, Have you attempted to sign in and out of your Samsung account and accept the terms again?

Just to confirm, did you restart or reset the device to factory settings?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes