JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

(Topic created: 04-08-2019 10:39 PM)
Kaiser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Anyone Else getting this Notification Continuosly on their S3 Frontier

<< Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification and the Privacy policy have been updated. Use the link below to read and accept the legal information , then sign in again at Http://account.samsung.com >>

It happens everytime my watch switches connections BT, Wifi etc. I've logged in to my Samsung account no new privacy policy to verify or digitaly sign. and the link  cant even be clicked on through the S3 watch. You also cant send it to the phone and you cant block the app thats generating notification.

Attached a pic also

114 Replies
Biochango
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I am having the same issue and tried this solution but it was unsuccessful. I'm still getting the terms and conditions notification on my s3. It's been going on for at least 2 weeks now.

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Do you have the watch connected through the Galaxy Wearables application?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Biochango
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I do. I've removed my Samsung account from my phone, rebooted my watch but it is still there.  

Biochango
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Can anyone with Samsung give me a fix to this?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

What type of device are you using with your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useruxebMDPh8f
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Yes

0 Likes
userQyigwJyN6F
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have had this issue since getting my Galaxy s10+ on March 22, 2019. I have removed my account from my phone, factory reset my watch then logged back in and it's still not working. Samsung, you guys giving any help with this. Chat support was no help at all. They just had me walk thru the same steps. 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Just to double check, has anyone accepted the terms?

0 Likes
userQyigwJyN6F
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have. This didn't happen until I switched from my note 8 to my s10+. I have alsoalso not that it does it every time it tries to do a backup. I have been unable to make a backup of my gear s3 too. I have removed my account and reset my watch 5 plus times and it's getting really frustrating.

Forrest_Rose
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Regretting getting the S10 at this point. My S3 Frontier is doing this as well. It won't connect properly.  SmartThings wont link to watch anymore either.

That coupled with my S10 not sending mms over wifi.... I'm furious. 

0 Likes