cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userTzCewoAvT3
Constellation

Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have also tried the recomdations from support and the issue continues. I agree with the others in saying that they need to stop makeing the customer jump through hoops and actually fix the issue.

userLi6UxXolqq
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here!!

I tried the recomendation, but the notification keeps

Please Samsung Fix this problem!!

userG8Oo3akGOK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The solution is not normal and it doesnt work either. Samsung please disable this notification behaviour. There is NO TERMS NO POLICY to accept...

Ron0968
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Change your samsung password...  resign in and accept the same said legal notice! Thank me later! 

Highlighted
useruAVxvCqgiL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well that doesn't work... Changed password & even tried 2 step verification & still the problem persists... 

userg7UTgLj7Rm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

DON'T RESET YOUR WATCH TO FACTORY ... IT IS A LONG, HARD ROAD GETTING IT BACK!  If that is even possible.

Holy smokes is this a pain!  Nothing, and I MEAN ***NOTHING*** is straight forward.  There is ***NOTHING*** intuitive.

If this continues it may be time for another brand.  Reset the watch ... finally found that I needed to pair it ... says it is restoring from backup ... couldn't connect with Samsung Cloud ... go figure.  My Gear number could not be activated ... I have to call a 800 number for Verizon ... they are closed.  Bypass that.  Can't find my original free watch face.

What a pain!

OH ... a notice ... my terms and conditions have changed!  Dear GOD all that work and it did not fix it.

Deleted the Samsung account.  Hmmm.  Why do I need a Samsung account anyway?

Better log in anyway.  Logged in.  Agreed to terms and conditions.  Looked at watch.  The terms and conditions notification is there.  Clear that.

Go look for a restore ... still cannot connect to Samsung Cloud.

The notice is back ... about a minute to its return.

Go to smile.Amazon.com and start looking for a new watch.

user7omGpoyBTG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a similar problem which seemed to have occurred immediately after a Samsung Wearables update I implemented today.  I started to receive a persistent notification (only from my watch) about accepting the T & Cs for my Samsung Account.  I did what almost everyone did on this forum with no effect.  However, I also noticed that my watch would not access the Verzion network when the Bluetooth and WiFi was disconnected.  I called VZW support, and long story made short, she asked me to do a hard reset on the watch.  She asked me to press the Home/Power button on the lower right side, select Power Off.  Wait for it to completely power down and then press and hold the same button again until you see it say "...rebooting."  After we did this, service returned, and I was able to access all of the Samsung Services again like Restore (for the watch) which was not working during this issue.  So, if you have tried the other suggestions and they were not working, you want want to try this and see if it kicks your watch in rear-end.

user1gzF6SC3dL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have resolved this issue on my watch but Samsung keeps deleting my replies because it goes around their $50 reprogramming fee. NetOdin holds the key to your success.