JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

(Topic created: 02-12-2018 05:38 AM)
Kaiser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Anyone Else getting this Notification Continuosly on their S3 Frontier

<< Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification and the Privacy policy have been updated. Use the link below to read and accept the legal information , then sign in again at Http://account.samsung.com >>

It happens everytime my watch switches connections BT, Wifi etc. I've logged in to my Samsung account no new privacy policy to verify or digitaly sign. and the link  cant even be clicked on through the S3 watch. You also cant send it to the phone and you cant block the app thats generating notification.

Attached a pic also

JUMP TO SOLUTION
114 Replies
Freeman
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have resolved this issue on my watch but Samsung keeps deleting my replies because it goes around their $50 reprogramming fee. NetOdin holds the key to your success.

0 Likes
PsyChotic
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I am having the same issue and this is with a new watch, I tried everything, nothing works. I have been with Samsung For a very very long time since the Galaxy S2, and then some watches, but after my first watch battery died and getting this new one and it has problems I have decided to switch over to Apple. Really didn't want to go that route, but Samsung is not listening to the consumers.

They need to ditch Tizen and run with the stock Andoid SDK, especially  since it is native.

I hope Google comes out with a watch so I can get back with Android.

0 Likes
Samsung_nLwNXHI
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Ok

0 Likes
useruEu5Pk3E3t
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I managed to get rid of this notification. 

After trying everything suggested in this thread, I found a solution.

Like others, I got no option to accept terms & conditions on the watch, on the phone, or anywhere I looked. 

After several weeks, I logged in to my Samsung Account on a desktop computer (not on my phone browser), and there were the T&C and a button to accept them! Accepted the Terms and Conditions on the desktop browser, and the message never reappeared on my Gear S3.

The T&C update simply did not appear on the phone, only on a desktop browser.

userXtFI9WSoRk
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I am having the same issue and have been for weeks. I have spent a LOT of time searching this forum (and others) for a resolution to no avail. 

PLEASE help!

Samsung S8+

Model SM-R765V

Softwear Version R765VVRU1CSD6