JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

(Topic created: 02-12-2018 05:38 AM)
Kaiser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Anyone Else getting this Notification Continuosly on their S3 Frontier

<< Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification and the Privacy policy have been updated. Use the link below to read and accept the legal information , then sign in again at Http://account.samsung.com >>

It happens everytime my watch switches connections BT, Wifi etc. I've logged in to my Samsung account no new privacy policy to verify or digitaly sign. and the link  cant even be clicked on through the S3 watch. You also cant send it to the phone and you cant block the app thats generating notification.

Attached a pic also

JUMP TO SOLUTION
114 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@userpuBsa8KZDM Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userLtyD5ziUcX
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I Have the same problem, and I can't backup , when i try to backup ( from mobile phone) then will apprears that message in S3
0 Likes
userbQ9TqBPluY
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

i have got samme issue. galaxy watch with iphone. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps in this thread so I don't have you repeat them?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userBx4r9O8NHB
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have the same issue, I've tried factory resets multiples of times I've tried all the walk through suggestions posted even read online If you go to findmymobile.samsung.com from a desktop computer and sign in the terms and conditions will pop up to agree to them and still no luck... I have a R765V running all up to date software purchased last month in the beginning of December.

0 Likes
Solution
userssAHbBwLTf
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I think that found a solution.Remove Samsung account on the phone,then sign in again.Terms and conditions will appear, accept it and notifications should stop.

user8CA82R5DVh
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

How do I remove it from my phone? 

@userssAHbBwLTf wrote:

I think that found a solution.Remove Samsung account on the phone,then sign in again.Terms and conditions will appear, accept it and notifications should stop.

0 Likes
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

You can go into your settings from the phone under Accounts and click on the Samsung Account. From there you can click on more settings and Remove Account.

0 Likes
userHYIPK47Ifo
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Doesnt work for me. Still having this problem. Please samsung can you fix this ASAP!!!

userej53tWf5tD
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Could you elaborate on this a bit? How do I remove Samsung account and where do I find that exactly? Thank you. 

0 Likes