cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Account not signing in

Since the latest update on my gear s3,i am unable to download anything from my watch.whenever i go to the settings and tap samsung account from my watch,it says"something went wrong.Sign in to your samsung account on your phone."i have also fully reseted my watch it doesnt help.i would like the samsung employees to please help on this issue as i really love this watch

image.jpg

Image taken in the dark BTW

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Account not signing in

Are you signed into your Samsung account on your phone?

Are you using the galaxy store from your watch or your phone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am signed in to my phone but it still shows this problem again and again.At first i also could not download apps from the watch,it would say 'check your phone always,but Yesterday when i just turned off the bluetooth and turned it back on again,it could download apps again but the samsung account problem still occured and bixby also doesnt upadte for dome reason

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

For issues with the Samsung Account, you will need to speak with the Accounts team directly. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.