cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIXEr9CsaYb
Asteroid

Samsung Earbuds Left Earbud would not connect

As the title stated my earbud that I purchased about a month or two ago, left earbud would not connect to my phone anymore. The right earbud would still connect but the left one refuses to connect. I have seen many people encounter the same issue and most of the replys are sending the moderator their serial code that is benith the cradle. But, my problem is that the serial code under my earbud's cradle has been rubbed out and can't be seen anymore. Is there anyway that I can get a replacement or a fix of somekind?

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Earbuds Left Earbud would not connect

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns. You can locate the serial number for the device in the About my watch setting.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userIXEr9CsaYb
Asteroid

But my product is the Galaxy Earbuds not a Watch?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Apologies about that, your model code and serial number can be found on the bottom of the charging cradle.