cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertNdAbBgbcw
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy Buds Case Replacement

I was wondering. What if the case stops charging or it breaks. Is there a replacment case that I could buy for my earbuds? Or do I have to buy a whole complete set?

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Buds Case Replacement

The case is not sold separately however as long as there is no physical or water damage done to the case or the buds you may be eligible for an exchange for the buds and the case. 

userlfNxLgGpHO
Constellation

Will the exchange for the buds and case still qualify if you got them from pre-ordering the Note 9? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

As long as there is no physical or liquid damage your buds should still be eligible. 

userHXmYFS2hOc
Constellation

Call Samsung and as long as you have your proof of purcha...

Call Samsung and as long as you have your proof of purchase you can get a replacement Earbuds. all you have to do is send them back the old earbuds or the old case and there send you a new case with new ear buds

usertNdAbBgbcw
Asteroid

Re: Call Samsung and as long as you have your proof of purcha...

Will this work if I got mine from Costco? I still have the reciept

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there @usertNdAbBgbcw, If you don't mind sending a PM here with the model and the serial number of the buds? Also, Can you provide a screenshot of the receipt?

usertnYqxmoD9G
Astronaut

I also lost my galaxy bud charging case. Can I get a new replacement case or buds? I have the box that they came shipped in and also the shipping confirmation when I originally received them from Samsung.