cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userS29G9nVLed
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy Buds connectivity issues

I don't know how this could really be a problem, but the Bluetooth connection is still, even after Updates pretty bad. I carry my phone in my jeans pocket and I can't really listen to Spotify. There are many stutters in the sound and sometimes the connection in general is gone. I tried to reset them but it didn't help at all. I hope problems like that are fixable because I like them when they decided to do work.

-Maurice

21 REPLIES 21
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Buds connectivity issues

@userS29G9nVLed Have you tried clearing the cache on your watch?

userS29G9nVLed
Asteroid

It's not even a watch lol

userBmK97BNHI6
Constellation

Mine are doing the same thing. I listen to podcasts at work and if I put my phone in my back pocket and walk I lose connection. I dont understand how people are supposed to run or work out with these if they lose connection by simply walking. 

userS29G9nVLed
Asteroid

I hope Updates can fix that  Otherwise I think I have to return them 

user3tdUO6VWlh
Astronaut

I have the same issue, really frustrating. Appearantly it only affects Spotify. Any solutions suggested?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you are only experiencing an issue with Spotify, you would need to contact their technical support team. There are no issues with calls or other apps?

userMLYymUsspL
Constellation

I have the same problem. I use the buds with the galaxy watch. When running the connection is fine but once I stop and lower my arms. It starts stuttering. This is the same with phone calls. I have to raise my arm to hear and talk properly 

uservtGtiAWI3J
Constellation

Its a problem with any app that plays soun . Audible, Spotify, Stitcher, etc. They don't work when you put them in your pocket. 

usermzVKJE1Pqg
Constellation

This is a very lame answer.  It is obvious from the many post and forums out there that there is bigger issue with connectivity.  App does not matter at this point.  The question, is there a fix for the bluetooth connection issue?