cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userypB4Cboq6m
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy Buds connectivity issues

I have similar issue.

When I put my Samusng Galaxy S10+ in my pocket and move the Buds loose connection. It happens with all apps (Music, audio books, phone, etc.)

I just installed the latest Buds software update. It made things worst it seems - now I am sometimes loosing the microphone (I can hear bet can't speak - no one can hear me).

I tried to restart them by putting them in the box - this sometimes helps (but could be a coinsidence).

userE0n9L6HrpH
Astronaut

Yes, I am having the same issue. Losing connectivity on all the apps. Just installed latest update and still expriecing similar issue.

userPtpXHJUBPI
Constellation

I have the same issue.  S10+ in my pocket listening to music and just gardening.  Sometimes when I bend down I loose all connectivity then it kicks back in when I stand up staight.  It even does it when I'm watering and moving the hose from side to side but standing perfectly still otherwise.

userLtQEC0Gwkl
Constellation

I have the exact same issue. The connection is very choppy if I put my phone in my pants pocket and completely goes away if it is in my back pocket. Even my $30 china-brand earbuds are better in connectivity.

My phone is the S10+ updated to the latest software, so are the galaxy buds. My other earbuds (China) don't have this problem at all.

I will try the solution of resetting my earbuds and check it out.

userHJ9840pBbg
Constellation

I'm having the same issues. When i am sitting still it's fine. One i start moving or walking it gets unbearable to keep them in my ear. ItIt horrible. I mean i got them with my 10+ but i am wondering if i can sell them and buy the apple ipods. I've done some research and there seems way less connectivity issues with them. I could wait it out but you never know when samsung decides to trully make a good update that fixes it's problem. I mean people have tried everything some even go so far as resseting their phones. Samsung is aware but just not adressing the issue with offical statements. When has it become acceptable for companies to dupe new people wanting to buy something because its it's advertised as a good competitor for airpods. 

userszvWSe1KcR
Astronaut

Ditto, when walking with phone in pants pocket, reception is spotty. Hold in your hand and bluetooth works perfectly.

userIuzDM8xIZe
Constellation

I have this same issue wearing Samsung smart watch it shutters and glitches bad sound only good one sitting still

usermONvQGv0Vb
Constellation

I have had the same issue with spotify and pandora. It's not the apps its definitely the buds. Whenever I have my phone in my back pocket as well is when I experience the most issues

user1q5y2G2VqU
Astronaut

I have the same issue.

When listening to Spotify music cuts out or disappear. 

Just talked on the phone and the connection was lost entirely and I had to reconnect. I'm using a S10+. 

It's definitely a software issue as well as before the last update the buds worked flawlessly. 

Hope we can get a fix asap.