JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Gear S3 - app wont stay long time on screen - falling back to clock view

(Topic created: 12-08-2020 01:04 PM)
userHwtmis4cYI
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I need to keep my altimeter on screen for long period (im doing skydiving and cant touch screen when falling) but the altimeter wont stay on the main screen it keeps falling back to the clock display..

How can I set up to keep altimeter on and on the main screen for more than couple seconds??

Also I know there's a app called "Skydive Altimeter" but I cant find it on the samsung app store. Why's that it wont show to me?

6 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have you checked to see if there is a watch face for your gear S3 that has the altimeter built into the settings?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userHwtmis4cYI
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I did not find any watch face with this function. But, does that mean you can't keep an app for an indefinite time on the home screen? Will he always return to the watch face watch display?

0 Likes
userHwtmis4cYI
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Also why I cant find the "Skydive Altimeter" app on my store??

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

What type of device do you have paired with your Galaxy Gear S3?

Are you using the Galaxy store on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userHwtmis4cYI
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have a iPhone with the galaxy watch app . I am looking on that app .. am I doing something wrong here?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you for that information. The Galaxy store isn't compatible with iOS devices. The skydive altimeter and the skydiver altimer are available on the Galaxy store and not the Galaxy watch app for iOS. Due to compatibility issues, these apps wouldn't be available for your device. Give this link a try for more information about compatibility: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/gear-s3/device-compatibility/

0 Likes