Original topic:

Samsung Gear

(Topic created: 06-28-2021 11:09 PM)
IzzyWeezy
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
So I brought the Samsung Ultra S21 5G and I can't get it to sync with my Samsung gear watch.  It's the 1st generation gear watch lupah style. *yea it's old & I know I need to get a new gear watch, but I really love this watch* It keeps saying unable to install app. Any suggestions?? 
14 Replies
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Are you downloading Galaxy Wearable from Samsung app store?

If you are trying to download the Wearable app. It should download all necessary extensions.
IzzyWeezy
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Yes I downloaded the app & when it scans & finds the watch, it will open the app then shows this...Screenshot_20210629-005951_Galaxy Wearable.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
What gear watch you have?
0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
It looks like the problem is the Gear Wearable app. Make sure the app is compatible with your phone. I know there's a list of devices it's only capable with
0 Likes
IzzyWeezy
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I have the Gear S watch. I even deleted the app & reinstalled the app & it still won't sync up with my watch. 20210629_011246_1267.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
The Galaxy Watch application connects Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear Sport, Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Watch Active to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors Gear S2 / Gear S3 / Gear Sport / Galaxy Watch / Galaxy Watch Active features and applications installed through Galaxy App Store.

I think your watch might fall outside of compatibility.

Try downloading the Wearable app from Sam Mobile or a different source
IzzyWeezy
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Ok...thank you for help 😁
gteejay69
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I've tried ask that and the phone says it cannot connect due to unexpected error
IzzyWeezy
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Yea the Gear S is outdated & cannot be sync with the s21 ultra
0 Likes