cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Samsung active 2 ECG march 2020 nothing

This is just horrible I've lost faith in Samsung. Nothing not a word of even hey it's in works. I know they've to get FDA but they need keep people informed of anything. The active the whole blood pressure thing. Only works partly.  Company only as good as its word. No one likes be left in the dark. Almost mid March and I'm sure I'm like most. We just been waiting and waiting now it's time. Only 2 year major android updates and this as well. I mean if your going charge arm and a leg you need make it worth it. Even 3 year would be better. It hasn't pushed me to buy new phone. Its stopped me cause I keep thinking only get 2 updates. I dont like apple but you do have say they update stuff. Samsung in USA lock down bootloaders if your not going to update it let us. I'd sign void warranty or what ever.  Samsung you make nice things but so do others. I've watch over years every year you loose more and more customers. Everyone I know use to be Samsung but not now. It takes me 2 years to pay off stuff. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung active 2 ECG march 2020 nothing

I totallyagree I've been waiting for the fall detection and ECG since I got it it was supposed to be in February what's going on Samsung step up

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung active 2 ECG march 2020 nothing

I have bought SGWA-first version because they promise will have ECG, but was false advertising from them. I lost few hundred euro and bought SGWA2. Now again, the same story... We should open all customers court case for this. It's ridiculous.