cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZAzDQyMZTj
Constellation

Samsung case management non-existant

SAMSUNG HAS LITERALLY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I have an on going exchange with them and it's taken over a month. I was initially told it would take 72 hours to process. Waited a week. Was told it was miscategorized as a repair. Then waited another week. Was told it was still processing and was told they would have a case manager call me. Called them back after no response from them, turns out it takes 7-14 days. This has continued for over a month now. They've lost my product twice, I've been given 4 new tickets and they've told me countless times that they would have a case manager reach out to me. It also is very Infuriating that they put you on hold for at least 10 minutes at a time. This all could have been solved if I had just went back and returned it, getting a new one the same day. My mistake was thinking going through samsung would be the proper channel, at least they would know that there a defect in their product. I was horribly mistaken. At this point I want a refund but that can only be done with a case manager. Hmm the problem? I CANT GET A HOLD OF A CASE MANAGER! I have no idea how anything gets resolved, honestly. Their process needs to be severely reformed from their incompetent outsourced workers to their in ability to be all on the same page. Never will I buy another samsung product for I worry that I'll have to go through the same process again.

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung case management non-existant

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this and I can certainly understand your frustrations regarding this. If you don't mind sending a private message here (http://bit.ly/2GGYul4) with your ticket number so I can further look into this and get you taken care of.

Please respond at your earliest convenience. Smiley Happy

FABcix
Constellation

Hello, I too have been through a similar situation. I kno...

Hello, I too have been through a similar situation. I know of a way that could help you. Please feel free to email <HIDDEN>

userZxSly3EEd3
Constellation

I'm having the exact same issue now and have talked to a case manager but haven't heard back. I don't understand why it is so hard to ship my earbuds (that I paid 150$ for). If anybody can help let me know

userlYaQ0MtyuC
Constellation

There is really only one way to solve Samsungs horrible customer service. QUIT BUYING SAMSUNG PRODUCTS. That's how I intend to take care of it. I never want to go through this type of experience again so I'm not going to buy their products again.

LIFF29
Asteroid

Having the same problem, they apparently never received the device even though UPS handed it right to them and I have a plethora of employee names and ID's to back up my claim. Now 3 tickets later I was supposed to receive a tracking number with-in 2 business days. Which was last Friday. Better off returning to your store of purchase.

usergVP11PW1qs
Constellation

Everything you've said is a duplicate to my situation...it has been 2 months and I've been told I would get a refund. Samsung has my watch for 2 months now and I haven't been sent a refund nor my watch. I had to send it in twice for the same issue...I was asked for a bill of sale, I sent that in numerous times.  And I still haven't seen an email, response or anything from case management. Every time you call that is what I'm told, " case management " I was a true die heart customer and believer of Samsung...the only one in my family that wasn't team Apple, every gadget I own is Samsung...not anymore. I am so disappointed and furious with Samsung... Their customer service " case management " is truly THE WORST

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I apologize for this happening to you. Can I have the ticket number associated with this?

userwzL4qqmaQM
Constellation

Very long story short, I have been waiting months to get a refund on a defective watch, Samsung deemed it defective, they have kept it for almost 2 months and keep giving me the run around on when my refund will be processed, The case management team told me they werent sure why it was taking so long, they told me it should have been done in 14 business days (yeah right!) and they would escalate the issue. They told me to to call back in another week or 2!, i have already been waiting several months, I sent my watch back on Sept 14th, here it is Nov 5th and i still have no watch and no refund! The case managment team is inept!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would be happy to look into this for you. Would you mind sending a private message with any ticket numbers you may have? http://bit.ly/2XERsky