cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

Is it maybe the heart rate sensor pressing into your skin? It doesn't sit flush with the rest of the underside and I have noticed it leaves an impression on my skin when I take the watch off. I've only had this watch for a couple of days and it is already getting more and more painful for me too... Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Astronaut

I bought latest Active 2 and I am having the same issue. Initially I thought it could be becuase of position but after many hit and trials on both hands I am having issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

Try not wearing it at night. It gives your wrist a break. It can't be good to have pressure on a certain spot all the time, it's gonna cause pressure on the nerves. Give it a break and sleep without. I have no problems

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem and have to take it off for the pain to go away. I really want to wear the watch as I payed so much money for it and love the features. Mine isn't too loose or too tight and i notice that the pain is worse when it's warmer weather. It's definately where the underside of the watch sits on my arm, i tried turning off the heart rate sensor but the pain is still there. Sometimes i even have welt like appearance to the skin where it sits. I'm worried this is causing me permanent damage.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Shaye1 I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Halo

Is it feels like something shocking you if yes please deliver it service center

Highlighted
Constellation

I have been having the same thing. Have had my watch over a year and it would go away every so often but has come back fierce. I love my watch and the fact I use it to not miss notifications had me wear it way to long. I'vehad it off my left hand for 2 weeks and the pain is still there. I even switched the watch to my right hand and 20 min later pain shooting through my wrist. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have also been experienced this pain in my arm.  I would have never thought it could be the watch causing it. I thought it was a pinched nurve in my neck, so I went to the choropractor numerous times trying to fix it.  They could not do anything with the pain.  I though I tried everything, and was just thinking one day of how this pain all started shortly after I got a Samsung Gear S3 watch and started wearing it.  I then moved the watch and started wearing it on my other wrist.  Then found that I was starting to get a pain in my right arm also.  This proved my theory, that it was definitely my watch causing the pain. Now I have a $300 watch that I can not wear.  I cant believe Samsung is not doing anything about this.

Astronaut

I've been having the same problem.  Just  got my watch for Christmas. I've started noticing pain on the arm the watch is on. My wrist aches and pain shots up my arm.