cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm also having the same problem with the S3. 

@userYIHVOnrGR9 wrote:

I'm just curious if anyone else has had any pain in their wrist, arm, and fingers when wearing the new Galaxy Watch LTE 42mm? I've had mine since the 29th or April, and over time it has gone from a tingle to full on nerve pain. My wrist aches and pain shoots up to my elbow and down to my pinky finger. It slowly subsides when I take my watch off. It's not too tight or too loose (I was constantly changing the tightness thinking this was the issue) I would never have thought a watch could cause this pain but after searching the net there seems to be a few people with the same reports from other smart watches. Could the sensors cause something like this?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had awful pain in my wrist and elbow since I got my S20 ultra

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow, I've been having pain for months and for some reason something just clicked this morning that maybe it is my watch. Has anyone found any real solutions to this pain other than no longer wearing the watch?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to look into this issue for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? (http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi) Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are not alone. I'm having the same issue. I have been wearing this watch for about a year now and in the last month I've had this pain from my finger tips up my arm and to my shoulder. I recently tried switching wrists and after a few days I noticed a slight pain starting in that one too. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user83rquPlMeq Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought the Galaxy Active 2 yesterday.  I love the watch, but it causes pain in my arm.  I read many of these posts with people having the same issue, and then I contacted Samsung (through the Chat feature) to get a solution.  I was told this is the first time they have encountered this issue.  The rep suggested I have this checked in a service center. 

I would appreciate an honest response from Samsung.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I thought maybe it was my left hand. I didn't wear it for a while and the pain is gone. This time I put it on my right and it started with pain in the wrist and then it has gone up my arm and into my fingers. The watch is clearly the culprit.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear about this! Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch. I will be happy to look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem with watch active. Pain went away after seral days of not wearing. Then put it on again and pain came back. More precisely, it's numbness in arm and finger.