JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

(Topic created on: 1/1/21 1:45 PM)
userYIHVOnrGR9
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I'm just curious if anyone else has had any pain in their wrist, arm, and fingers when wearing the new Galaxy Watch LTE 42mm? I've had mine since the 29th or April, and over time it has gone from a tingle to full on nerve pain. My wrist aches and pain shoots up to my elbow and down to my pinky finger. It slowly subsides when I take my watch off. It's not too tight or too loose (I was constantly changing the tightness thinking this was the issue) I would never have thought a watch could cause this pain but after searching the net there seems to be a few people with the same reports from other smart watches. Could the sensors cause something like this?

186 Replies
userXUCUxKBZYG
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have just recently experienced pain in my arm, not the tingling sensation though... what was the solution? This discussion doesn't lead to a root cause.... only a message asking for a serial number... should we be concerned here?

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here?(http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi) Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
0 Likes
Samsung_VxVmeBu
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Yes, I bought my watch in 2020 and I am experiencing pain that shoots up my forarm.

0 Likes
Nikkimouse18
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I have had the same reaction over a month and it's getting worst.
0 Likes
user9jSElrsiAy
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have a brand new Samsung galaxy watch and I've been having nerve pain since the day I started wearing it. I didn't connect it to my watch until I saw this post. This makes me upset if this is still an issue 2 years later! I love my watch but not if I can't actually wear it

0 Likes
userwIBp48ok58
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I was also recently gifted this watch and having similar pain. So glad I googled and found im not the only one. Im really disappointed. Has anyone found a solution? What are suppose to do with our expensive watch now? 

0 Likes
userlnJTeOUSWu
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have been having a numbness on the side of my left thumb for several weeks.  I was given a Samsung Watch (46mm with leather strap) for Christmas.  Never thought the numbness might be caused by the watch, but on a whilm I just Googled it a moment ago and found this 19 page rich thread of similar complaints.   I love the watch, but I am going to stop wearing it for a while to see if the numbness subsides.  I am also wondering if anyone has found a solution to this problem?