Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this. Will you please send a private message with your model code and the serial number of the watch so I can get some more information from you? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. I couldnt figure out why my arm is in so much pain. And it's not like a muscle ache. Just switched my watch to the other wrist.... same pain, other arm now! I never linked the pain to my watch

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi my name is Milly Quinones   [Email Removed]  and have the same problem in my wrist only when use the samsung watch

model SM-R815U

serial number <hidden>

please let me know thank you

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my watch a couple weeks ago as well, experiencing horrible pain in my elbow down my arm, top of my hand and fingers. Scared to put it on other wrist because I dont want that arm to hurt too. I have NEVER had any problems at all until I got this watch. I love it but cant wear it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userliAHRX6Hkg Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It took 2 months of not wearing mine for the pain to finally totally go away, It was so bad throughout my whole arm it was making it weak, I put it on yesterday to see if that was really it and sure enough after just 6 hours of wearing it the pain was back!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since writing this post I've now returned my watch to Samsung/Vodafone and cancelled my subscription. The pain became unbearable. This was about 3 weeks ago. I had the watch for literally a month (not to mention it was the 2nd one within that month due to battery & other issues) Im pleased to say that since I stopped wearing the watch the pain and all symptoms have gone. Such a disappointment but people need to be made aware that they definitely do cause the pain. It wasn't carple tunnel or rsi or pinched nerves. The watch was to blame. I'm just glad Samsung and Vodafone were happy to help as I was not going to be paying $600 for a watch I could not wear. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The watch CAN'T cause the pain you described.. it's a watch it sits on your arm.. Try a normal watch same weight, my bet is you'd encounter the same issue.. Skin irritation perhaps, but otherwise, no way  it's the watch.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received my Galaxy Watch 46mm yesterday (a little over 24 hours). I started having this problem moments ago during dinner. It was hurting so much, I had to leave the dinner table.

Started out as small shooting pain from the wrist, then it quickly started hurting across the whole left forearm. The whole thing happened very quickly. I've never had that type of pain like that until now. I'm convinced it's the watch - especially now that I find what's considered to be multiple reports.

I'd like to know what Samsung is doing about this. Would appreciate it if someone can get back to me ASAP.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@GovernorPapa Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?