cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having similar issues. Have you found any solution to this? The pain has gotten so bad that at times I can't shake it off.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhn7F4sJDzu Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also experiencing this pain. I purchased the watch 1 week ago and have unbareable nerve pain throughout my wrist and forearm. And no I am not wearing the watch too tight. I had a fossil Gen 4 before this and it didn't give me any problems like this. I have also switched off the heart rate sensor which has not helped at all. 

This is not acceptable Samsung. Get on top of it, do right by your loyal customers.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKPjorpobgs Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this for your further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same pain. Started just in my wrist and the sensation travelled up my arm. I resorted to just not using it at all for a very long time.

But some girls just started a challenge on Samsung health app so I'm giving it another shot.

The only thing that makes this waerable wearing it in a wrist pouch and putting it on airplane mode. Whatever it's transmitting kills my arm if I wear it the normal way more than 30 mins.

At this point I just switch the wrist pouch to different hands. Throughout the day.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same and today is the second time within 4 months that I had to take off the watch. Finger tingling non stop. Unbearable. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No I haven't

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same pain, now in my wrist, elbow and now shoulder.   Does this go away after I quit wearing the watch .  I can't even sleep.  I have the lte version and have heart monitor turned on.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAdam  I am having this same isssue with pain and discomfort....it can get pretty intense. Oddly, I have found the only thing that resolves this is to put the watch into airplane mode and/or turn off bluetooth & wifi. It's as if the bluetooth or wifi antennas are too strong (wild guess) or there's not enough shielding  on the back of the watch.

What's odd is that I don't experience this with any other fitness trackers like FitBit and Garmin or any other bluetooth devices like headphones, earbuds, etc. Because of this I was actively looking for a new smartwatch... but maybe it's just a hardware issue?

It's a bummer because I have not been able to use this otherwise amazing watch as a smart watch since original purchase, because of this. I thought I was just an odd duck, until I came upon this thread.

What makes me think it's the bluetooth is because sometimes I'll need to turn the bluetooth on to sync with Samsung health and I'll forget to turn BT off and then several hours later I notice the irritation and pain again, and then I check and it's on and I turn it off and the pain subsides and I can continue wearing the watch.

Please help! Looking for an answer!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same issue to the point my wrist has become swollen and i can barely move it. I wish I had realized it was the watch.