cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy watch causing pain

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Highlighted
Constellation

I have had my galaxy watch 42 mm since last August and I haven't felt any pain from it. Some of you people might be having pain from something else and not the watch. I too thought pain I was having a few months ago was from my watch turns out I was sleeping on my arm wrong. I wear my watch every day all day except for the few hours it needs to charge. And it dont matter what watch you wear they all have generally the same components whether it be apple samsung or Bob's your uncle watch. Seems to me people came on here and had pain in their arm wrist whatever and saw it here and said gee it must be the watch now more people because they cant explain it and blame the watch. Maybe you should get rid of your phone might get cancer from it then blame samsung for that too.

Highlighted
Astronaut

You obviously work for Samsung,  this pain is definitely from the watch.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I just got the gear 2, 40mm in rose gold and I have had pain in my wrist when wearing it. I really liked it but it hurts on and off through out the day to wear it Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

I've had the Gear watch for years. Never any pain. In fact I can't leave home without it

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same thing with  swelling in the wrist and  Shooting pain up my arm to my elbow

Highlighted
Constellation

I have had my watch since August and I have had a sore arm/shoulder for about 4 months. I didn't think it could be the watch. When I put the watch on in the morning sometimes it gives my wrist a dull ache for the first couple of minutes then it goes away and it doesn't bother me again. The pain in my uper arm comes and goes but is seriously sore. I finally tested not wareing the watch and low and behold no more pain. I will never ware this watch again. I can't believe it took me so long to realise the pain was from the watch. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usereC0gpYQCLZ Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this for your further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I wonder if it's a reaction to the nickel in the watch... 🤔