Original topic:

Samsung gear s and my galaxy a21

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 10:42 AM)
Spryguy66
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I cannot get my samsung galaxy a21 phone to pair with my samsung gear s watch. Model number is sm-r750a i know its a older model but it worked fine with my friends galaxy phone can someone please help me??????
5 Replies
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I can definitely understand your frustrations with connecting your watch to your phone. Unfortunately just because it's compatible with other phone models, this does not mean it is necessarily compatible with your phone model. Here is a link to the steps we have for connecting your watch to your phone: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078020/  If this article does not help, the watch would not be able to connect with your phone. I hope this helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Spryguy66
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Is there another app besides samsung wearable to access all of my smasung gear s functionality because like I said I spent $300 on the watch and $250 on the phone.even my washer dryer,and tv are all samsung.please tell me there's an alternative app besides the samsung wearable app because I spent all night researching and the samsung wearable app has been junk since its update.please help me
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I'm sorry, there is not another app. This simply means your watch is too old of a model and not compatible with the app. I truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Spryguy66
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
My friend has same phone and watch and said it was working fine with wearable app back in March so is the app not functioning right.
0 Likes
Spryguy66
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Samsungjace im reading everywhere its the samsung wearable app thats the problem. Not the phone or watch which are both brand new.so now my question is there another app where I can sync to be able to receive all the features my watch offers I mean I spent $300 on the watch so its a waste of money if I can't even access 70% of the watch functionality I've been a lifelong samsung customer and fan my TV **bleep** my washer n dryer so please is there any good news or another app I can use????
0 Likes