Did you mean: 
user4cY834F3XD
Asteroid

Re: Skin rash (itchiness) from Gear S3 Frontier

*tight

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Good Afternoon @user4cY834F3XD, we would be happy to look into this for you. Could you please send me a private message with the full model number and serial number of your device?

user4cY834F3XD
Asteroid

Follow up: a rep called me and offered me a new watch band because that is all the warranty required them to do. I told them this does not help me feel like a valued customer and I wanted answers for what they're doing about fixing this issue. They told me it was because I was wearing it and sweating! I will be filing a lawsuit. I don't feel just replacing the band is sufficient compensation for the pain and discomfort.

userWmCfcCyRUL
Cosmic Ray

Hi For me the same issue. After few days if wearing I have redness on both sides of my wrist.

Samsung how you will fix that for me???.!!! Its #&^&$ annoying...20190224_142606.jpg

20190224_142755.jpg

usert29SMAIFbA
Astronaut

This is an issue for me as well. I am unable to wear my watch full time. I can wear it for about 4 days then I have to remove it for several days so my skin can heal. What is Samsung doing to resolve this issue? 

Highlighted
userWmCfcCyRUL
Cosmic Ray

@usert29SMAIFbA wrote:

This is an issue for me as well. I am unable to wear my watch full time. I can wear it for about 4 days then I have to remove it for several days so my skin can heal. What is Samsung doing to resolve this issue? 

Soon they will send you message to contact them privately.  This is their standard action but if someone will fix it I dont think so...I'm waiting over one week and nothing...already ordered some 3rd party magnetic strap to avoid more skin problems. Now I see that my skin changes cannot be healed,  still white like after some tinea  :/

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usert29SMAIFbA, Thank you for reaching out to us, We would be happy to look into this further for you.

Can you send us a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code and Serial number

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userXeZaz7TvCp
Constellation

I have red blistery looking patches from where the band rests on my wrist , on the 9 and 3 o'clock position. Is the solution to the problem changing bands? I'm thinking I'm allergic to the band that comes with the S3 frontier. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number (if LTE) via private message?

userWmCfcCyRUL
Cosmic Ray

Samsung please stop to send this kind of messages to everyone,  I also received the same almost 2 weeks ago and no reaction. Instead of sending messages here spend more time to really fix that problem and to not play with postponing actions