cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWmCfcCyRUL
Cosmic Ray

Re: Skin rash (itchiness) from Gear S3 Frontier

From what I understood here is that this problem did not occur for users who had s2 before...so it is really something "fishy" with this s3 frontier strap 

user4cY834F3XD
Asteroid

3 weeks later and I still have burn scars on my wrist. The solution of Samsungs reps after sending my watch in to be "examined" was this...

Hello Christopher,

This email is in regards to voicemail provided this afternoon.

Based on evaluations, your Gear S3 is in repairable conditions. As resolution, we are able to provide a courtesy repair of the watchor we could replace your Gear S3 with a new same model replacement.

Please advise how would you like to proceed.

Thank you,

Juanita

This is not acceptable. I am left with no choice but to contact legal representation with this being their solution to the problem of injuring and scarring their customers.

userpV7FoIjVmC
Constellation

I wear my watch 24/7 like most. I have irritation from the band on both wrists. I have stratched till they blead making it eaworse. The irritation is from the band, not the watch especially where the metal clasp rests. It worsens as I work outside in Florida and sweat profusely. Tried cremes, bandages etc. Only thing that works is not wearing watch. Is there another band made thst does not cause this issue?  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userpV7FoIjVmC I'm so sorry to hear about this. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

usersBvlxGhK3m
Constellation

I am having the same issue. Has anyone found a solution other than not wearing the watch?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usersBvlxGhK3m can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

Judge_
Constellation

Interested to know if anything was done about this? I'm in Australia and contacted Australian support - after over half an hour of collecting details, the support told me I can try buying a new band. Properly angry at the waste of my time and disappointed with this Gear S3 Frontier so far.

Highlighted
userWmCfcCyRUL
Cosmic Ray

@Judge_ wrote:

Interested to know if anything was done about this? I'm in Australia and contacted Australian support - after over half an hour of collecting details, the support told me I can try buying a new band. Properly angry at the waste of my time and disappointed with this Gear S3 Frontier so far.

They send me new strap after 2 weeks..

Which doesn't match(telescopes are too small and I cannot fit it)...unbelievable who is working there

userWmCfcCyRUL
Cosmic Ray

Today I received another strap, which I thought it will be different, but it seems that is the same, literally the same as on original gear s3 frontier ... I'm really disappointed with customer support...it makes me crazy...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hi there, would you mind sending me a private message here with your ticket number so I can look into this for you?