JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sport sensor cover fell off

(Topic created: 06-01-2019 06:45 PM)
useruBdgpljbW7
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi, my wife's gear sport sensor cover fell off. What can be done? Seems like a pretty weak link. 

I did not see any replies to the other posts.

Thanks

18 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Can I please have her full model number and serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user3nTNNggoYI
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I had the same issue, what do I do about this?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@user3nTNNggoYI Can I please have her full model number and serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Ultracute95
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My sensor cover fell off as well. Can anyone let me know how to fix this issue without being charged for a defect?

0 Likes
user6cMZ204eaX
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

This is exactly the problem my watch is doing. It also will only go to Samsung Pay when I am trying to go to the apps menu. The newest problem is that it will not reboot...

0 Likes
useruSILSfwKi8
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

This is happening with my watch as well 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@useruSILSfwKi8 Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

0 Likes
userz9STeRABvC
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same problem here...mere weeks out of warranty Smiley Mad

signal-attachment.jpeg

0 Likes
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello, We understand the disappointment of the sensor cover falling off the back of the watch. This does require service to repair. As the watch has reached its end of support, you are welcome to seek repairs at your nearest service location. We also recommend taking a look at the newest Samsung Watches available. https://www.samsung.com/us/watches/ 

0 Likes