JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sync Music Playlist Gear S3 Watch

(Topic created: 01-05-2020 12:26 PM)
VinceATX
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I recently had my Gear S3 replaced, but it doesn't seem to function in the same way for music downloads from my phone. I see all of the music, Artists, Albums and Most Recent, but it doesn't provide a menu for my playlist. I originally used a Samsung 6+ Edge, but now I'm on the Motorola Z2 Force. Everything else seems to work as expected. I have reset the watch several and I deleted the Gear App and reinstalled. Any suggestions?

11 Replies
Samsung_Hy8kN56
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

no

0 Likes
usergzIC4oVFaa
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Yeah, leave it to Samsung to make a perfectly wonderful device (like the S3 Frontier), and then  the  out of flawless functionality...then sell it back to us later with a different name and a new emoji to go with it.

In addition to this up non-playlist issue, if you do not put numbers in front of your MP3 id3 titles (ie 01 Running, 02 Zerokill, etc) the tracks will still not play in the order of your playlist. It will default to descending Alphabetical. Took hours and not a handful of expletives just to figrue it out. I am a producer and sometimes I take 'Wristotle (my watch) and earbuds and go for a walk as I critique instrumentals and mixes. I need to listen back to projects I'm working on in their proper order. 

C'mon, Samsung! We out here faithfully buying your. You can do better. I have a cpl coders/programmers for you so if you really need help reach out. geeeeeeesh...    

0 Likes