Original topic:

Terrible Hardware

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 1:38 PM)
bplatter82
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I've already made a post on a different  thread about the awful Spotify App on the Samsung Wearable devices. I had the first gen Galaxy and now the Gear Fit2Pro. The Spotify app was my primary reaon to even own one of these devices and now the watch won't even work at a basic level.

I experienced a number of issues during my run today. First off, the screen wouldn't stay off which obviously led to a dramatic loss in battery life. I started at 100% and after a 25 minute run, I only had about 35% left. Second, the gps tracker was not accurate at all. I ran about 3 miles total and it only tracked just over 2. And then I can't even edit the exercise. I have to delete it and create a new one. Lastly, it kept stopping on it's which was infuriating. I seriously wanted to smash the watch against the concrete.

I don't understand how such a reputable company that is vastly known for great technology devices have released something so bad. I will never buy another Samsung wearable. Hopefully I don't take too much of a hit attempting to sell it off. 

1 Reply
bplatter82
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Icing on the cake. The watch won't accept my PIN now. This is just absolutely ridiculous. Now I have to do a hard reset and fix ALL of the settings and apps again.