cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ForrestGump
Constellation

Re: Turn off Auto Activity Tracking Gear S2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why are you answering to me? What is your job in this forum? Are you working for Samsung? I bought a silly watch and want it to do what it promised to does. And you advise to close this feature to me. Why? It does not what it promised. It is really annoying that it can't do anything true %90. It can't estimate HR good, it can't estimate which activity you start, it can't estimate that i finish, and worse than that you can not edit these later

It doesn't have nice sharing options, it has nothing

Prynsys
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yea.. so it's in the shealth app.  Your can turn off cycling specifically and leave the other ones on. 

Highlighted
useryVvZz39t5n
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unable to change by default 

userQXBKsFIqIh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today I decided to stop using my S2.

I was giving a lecture, and when I wanted to check my timing on the stopwatch, I had to struggle with the stupid health app that insisted on informing me about my walking rate !!! 

Junk !!

ForrestGump
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, that's good. But how can a software, and therefore user experience can so low, how can it be? We are not talking about we want some new features. We are talking about what do you need to do even by looking your competitors. It is so obvious that this watch is garbage and it guarantees that feature products are also garbage, because you are not really behind your product. What should i do with this watch? It doesn't work

userEFFQeFQhtj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
in my gear s2 (not in my phone): is it possible unistall/stop/turn off, etc... THE S HEALTH APP ON GEAR S2??? I want save battery, and S HEALTH has 25% of battery use.
userGCflbdaLxi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to s health on watch....rotate bezel to settings , workout detection....turn off cycling

userQXBKsFIqIh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userGCflbdaLxi wrote:

Go to s health on watch....rotate bezel to settings , workout detection....turn off cycling

Thanks! This seems to solve my problem! For a few hours now I  am getting no messages from the health app.

I am wearing the watch again. Hoping the health app won't somehow decide to start being a nuisance again.

Smiley Happy

userwLFtpSoxF8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It took a bit for me to find too.  Go to the S Health app on the watch and scroll all the way to the right with the bezel.  You'll find Settings there, then scroll to workout detection.

From there you can enable/disable the different excercise detections.

useru6m8M5ZxQr
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love how they say this is solved, when it isn't solved at all.  Our entire family (7 people) are all dumping the Gear watch because of this.  It used to be that you could turn on and off things that you wanted or didn't want.  Now you have an annoying notification every single day, several times a day and get no choice.  No choice means not for us.  Same goes for Samsung Pay.  You take it out and it automatically reinstalls it.  We're done with Gear and their inability to cater to their customers, as well as the entire company I work for.