Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Garys
Asteroid

Re: Turn off Auto Activity Tracking Gear S2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to know how to remove some helth from my watch or at least disable it so it's not killing my battery 

useryVvZz39t5n
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
: Turn off Auto Activity Tracking Gear S2
Go to s health on watch....rotate bezel to settings , workout detection....turn off cycling
useryVvZz39t5n
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
By the way s3 battery is beyond excellent
China
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have the option "Workout detection" under SHealth setting on the watch and it is dimmed in SHealth setting on the phone?????

userKFoOFt2Ko2
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure about that then. I have the gear s2 3g. Maybe you have a different version?

China
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

actually have the same SM R730V.03  w/software version R730VVRU2BPC7  Phone is  Galaxy Edge 7

Strange!!!  I can't wait until I can permanently dump all my Samsung products and replace with equipment that actually works

userKFoOFt2Ko2
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's strange. Mine just started doing this workout crap when the software updated 2 days ago. Think turning it off fixed it. I'm not sure why yours wouldn't have the option, unless you haven't got this new update.

userS9mic0bNAf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, first of all I love this watch! My only complaint is the SHealth feature. I don't care about my calories or how many steps I took. The troubling aspect is my phone is unacceptable in my pocket while I'm flying a helicopter or walking around in my hangar. I bout the watch to easily see text messages. But the **bleep** health thing goes off every 5 minutes. It's very annoying and counterproductive. Please let me uninstall this app.

userJM6IkkfRPD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is this acceptable? There is no way to turn it off. I am so frustrated with my watch that I am considering getting rid of it. I drive a forklift at work, and my watch constantly thinks I am riding a bicycle. It is very frustrating when I try to see what time it is, and have to constantly cancel the excersize tracking.

userPpFS9uZhAZ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turn off the s2 watch. Then open the s health, go to settings, then you can turn off auto detect workouts. Close the app, turn on watch, no more workout messages. This worked for me.