cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turn off Auto Activity Tracking Gear S2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is all the way to the right. Make sure you have all of your software up to date.

userMVpBiFjzhf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got a Gear S2 and love it but will not keep it as it keeps telling me to get up etc i hate this health app and cannot see anyway to disable it so for me

Good watch always-on face

Battery good 

s-health a real pain in the asss and with no way to stop the watch must go

userMVpBiFjzhf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just found a video on uTube tittled

"Samsung Gear S3 How to disable S Health to Save battery power"

and followed his instructions and if it works i will be keeping this watch for sure 

fingers crossed 

userMVpBiFjzhf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Well tried doing what the video said and you guessed it the bloody watch just told me how many steps I have taken. So thats it back to good watch love the always-on but cannot live with an unwanted health machine on my wrist.
usernNDbRElbAO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Great solution!
Highlighted
China
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is off the subject....but.....has anyone heard any reports about the Gear S3?  Have these problems we are experiencing with the S2  been solved with the new product?

just curious.....most of the "reviews" I have read are "glowing" but I don't trust them!

userRX6XpuI2yY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is ridiculous. Samsung sucks, do you appreciate that feedback?

userMVpBiFjzhf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well i found there are more setting that can be turned off and so far i have had no rubbish notifications about health for 12 hours so far. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userMVpBiFjzhf wrote:

Well i found there are more setting that can be turned off and so far i have had no rubbish notifications about health for 12 hours so far. 

You mean the settings I've outlined in this thread 2 or 3 times in large bold letters?

userMVpBiFjzhf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I read so much but it was setting on the watch itself but when i first turned all off an hour later i went to get some milk and got a vib and looked thinking it was a notification message/mail but it was a silly "good your back on track" that i never ever wanted. Mine is set to always on display the wake up turned off and every possible health turned off and for the last couple of days it's been great i get only the notifications i want now not bothered with unwanted health reports etc. I can understand people who want and like the health apps but i bet there are more people out there who just want a perminent display and important notifications of their choice as so far lately that is what i have. If it was your info i used Harry_Manback then a big thank you.