JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Uber companion for samsung Gear

(Topic created: 03-03-2021 10:46 AM)
Klbsr
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and a Samsung Galaxy Gear S3. I am having trouble with the Uber companion for Samsung Gear. Eveytime i try to log in it says, "the log in information is incorrect". However, it doesnt redirect so that i can correct the log in information. I am stuck on the "get started" page. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

As the troubleshooting we have provided has not been of help, I recommend reaching out to the app developers as Uber/Uber Companion is not a Samsung app. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the app and try logging in again?

Do you experience issues logging in to other apps?

Have you attempted to reach out to the app developers of this specific app to see if they can provide any further assistance?

0 Likes
Klbsr
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have tried the clear data & cache method

I have tried uninstall/reinstall

I have even done a full factory reset

Nothing works. 

0 Likes
user4NwDub42zn
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The same is happening to me, i am in Brazil

0 Likes
userYehE86cfzP
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

same here. s10 with watch active 2 LTE. Incorrect login into gear app.

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Can I ask which exact Gear app you are attempting to connect to? Its possible the incorrect one could be downloaded. The one you're looking for should be a Yellow/Orange icon labeled Wear and the name is "Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear)".

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usernDOeXdyj9m
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@Stephanie Nikki He means the Uber for Gear Companion app as mentioned in the title

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

As the troubleshooting we have provided has not been of help, I recommend reaching out to the app developers as Uber/Uber Companion is not a Samsung app. I apologize for the inconvenience.

0 Likes