Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I cant register my galaxy buds on samsung members

userJtzXweSakI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm facing the same issue, please post if you find a solution, Thanks!
0 Likes
Scott16475
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm waiting a while before I try and register a second time.  With these being promotional I'm thinking we need to wait until everything at Samsung has been updated. 

Tashala
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue as well.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I please have the full model number and serial number for the galaxy earbuds in private message?

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Tashala
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Customer service keeps transferring me around.   One person did say they didn't think accessories could be registered.  I've been on the phone for 30 minutes,  talked to 4 people, no definite resolution in sight.  ( I didn't receive these on promo, I bought them) 

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you so much for reaching out for assistance with registering your products, I wish we were equipped to assist you further. However, we did want to provide you the direct number to Samsung Accounts for further assistance.

They can be reached directly by calling: 855-795-0509

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userG2AwTPM57y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Please Allow me to Private message someone to Register my Galaxy Buds!
0 Likes
userE6F9EuiwmF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung, why cant you just post the answer to the question in public? Theres many people with the same question, all you need to do is post the answer once so they can all see it.  

By NOT posting it and making us contact you directly, privately, wastes our time and I'm thinking you have no clue how to do it, or its not something that can be registered.  

Many people use google search to get here (just as I did) and they could have found the answer if you had just posted it in the first place.

userQ5pa1iUKbk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem with my buds 

0 Likes
jsm0882
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same issue here, i don't 30 minutes with Samsung support and they basically told me they can't register them either but not to worry because the warranty would still be valid.....