cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPeUCPCfCvv
Asteroid

Unwanted Music Notifications on Gear S3

Have Gear S3 Frontier paired with Huawei P10 for almost a year now...  This morning, I began receiving Music Notifications...  2 Tracks Received...  

I don't use the music app, never have, probably never will...

I have notifications disabled on the phone / watch for Music...

I have rebooted the phone and the watch several times today - with the notification always coming back...

I disabled the bluetooth on the phone to see if it would continue - didn't notice it at that point...  But continued again as soon as I reestablished that connection...

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated...  It is driving me nuts and it's only been about 10 hours...  

IMG_20190904_150606.jpg

22 REPLIES 22
userpYLYSkg4Lq
Constellation

Re: Unwanted Music Notifications on Gear S3

Mine is too! I can't get it to stop. I've tried rebooting wiping my watc . And checked all my settings.  The notification goes off almost every 20 seconds. I had to turn my watch off finally.  Any ideas?  Mine started after doing the latest update. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you attempted force closing the music application and clearing the cache for it?

userPeUCPCfCvv
Asteroid

Yes and yes...  Nothing seems to be working...  

userwvzlVd1LPo
Asteroid

Yep. I tried that too. It still keeps coming up. There is definitely a bug in the most recent Gear update. There is also a serious lag in the response of the apps on the watch now too.

userPeUCPCfCvv
Asteroid

Still doing it today...  What phone are you using...?  Just curious on that front...  Waiting to hear back from Samsung...

userwvzlVd1LPo
Asteroid

Same here. This seems to be a direct result of the most recent Gear update. How do I rollback the update and get rid of this very annoying message. I goes off about every 20 to 30 minutes. Also since the update there is a serious lag in the the app responses.

userwvzlVd1LPo
Asteroid

Using Gear 3 with Note 10 plus.

userfQ0XqFV5kF
Astronaut

Happening to me too. It is driving me insane. Galaxy watch active and a Samsun S9 plus. About to throw this watch off the balcony.....

userfQ0XqFV5kF
Astronaut

On the line with tech support right now. He is trying to fix it via my phone. Keep you all updated!